- If your charge is listed on the fine schedule, then you may pay by mail
without appearing in court. Your payment must be postmarked by the US Postal
Service by your court date to avoid late fees and/or default fees.
- You may mail your payment using check, money order or cashier's check
prior to, or as stated above, postmarked by the scheduled court date. Please
include your citation number or case number on your check. (Do not send cash
through the mail!)
- A $25.00 fee will be assessed on all checks returned to the court for
- You may appear in person at the Show Low Magistrate Court.
- You may be given the option to make monthly payments. A $30.00 fee will be
added to the total amount due if you should choose this option. You may
contact the Court Collection Officer Mondays or Wednesdays between 8:30 a.m. and
p.m. Failure to pay as ordered may result in, but is not limited to,
garnishment of your wages and/or seizing income tax refunds from the State of
Arizona. Failure to comply may result in a warrant being issued for your
arrest and could include suspension of your driving privileges.
Online Payments -for City Court cases (Court number 0945) only.
-Justice Court cases (Court number 0905) please call 928-532-6030.