SHOW LOW PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING OF TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2007
* * * A C T I O N S U M M A R Y * * *
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the Show Low Planning & Zoning Commission and to the general public that a meeting, which shall be open to the public, will be held on Tuesday, July 24, 2007, at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers, 180 N. 9th St, Show Low, Navajo County, Arizona. The agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
1. Call to Order. The meeting was called to order at 7:02 PM.
2. Roll Call.
3. Invocation (by volunteer).
4. Pledge of Allegiance (by volunteer).
5. Public Hearings.
6. Old Business.
7. New Business.
6. This item was moved from the beginning of the agenda.
8. Call to Public. Any citizen desiring to speak on a matter that is NOT scheduled on this agenda may do so at this time. Speakers shall identify themselves on the record and may be limited to three minutes per person. Comments shall be addressed to the Planning and Zoning Commission as a whole, and not to any individual member. Issues raised shall be limited to those within the jurisdiction of the Planning and Zoning Commission. Pursuant to the Arizona Open Meeting Law, the Commission cannot discuss or act on items presented at this time; however, at the conclusion of the call to the public, individual members may (1) respond to criticism made by those who have spoken, (2) ask staff to review a matter, or (3) ask that a matter be put on a future agenda for discussion.
9. Approval of Minutes.
10. Summary of Current Events.
11. Adjournment. The meeting was adjourned at 7:33 PM.
I, Diana Hough, do hereby certify that this agenda was posted on Friday, July 20, 2007.
Diana Hough, Administrative Assistant