SHOW LOW PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING OF TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11 , 2007
* * * LEGAL ACTION SUMMARY * * *
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the Show Low Planning & Zoning Commission and to the general public that a meeting, which shall be open to the public, will be held on Tuesday, December 11, 2007, at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers, 180 N. 9th St, Show Low, Navajo County, Arizona. The agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
1. Call to Order. Chairman Skillin called the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Roll Call.
3. Invocation (by volunteer).
4. Pledge of Allegiance (by volunteer).
5. Public Hearings.
6. Old Business.
7. New Business.
8. Call to Public. Any citizen desiring to speak on a matter that is NOT scheduled on this agenda may do so at this time. Speakers shall identify themselves on the record and may be limited to three minutes per person. Comments shall be addressed to the Planning and Zoning Commission as a whole, and not to any individual member. Issues raised shall be limited to those within the jurisdiction of the Planning and Zoning Commission. Pursuant to the Arizona Open Meeting Law, the Commission cannot discuss or act on items presented at this time; however, at the conclusion of the call to the public, individual members may (1) respond to criticism made by those who have spoken, (2) ask staff to review a matter, or (3) ask that a matter be put on a future agenda for discussion.
9. Approval of Minutes.
The minutes of the Regular Meeting of October 23, 2007 and the Study Session of November 13, 2007 were approved by unanimous consent.
10. Summary of Current Events.
I, Diana Hough, do hereby certify that this agenda was posted on Friday, December 7, 2007.
Diana Hough, Administrative Assistant