SHOW LOW PARKS AND RECREATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Regular Meeting – Thursday, November 19, 2009
PURSUANT to A.R.S. Section 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the Show Low City Council and to the general public, that a Regular Meeting of the Show Low Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee will be held on Thursday, November 19, 2009, at 5:30 p.m. in the City Hall Conference Room, 550 North 9th Place, Show Low, Navajo County, Arizona. The agenda for this meeting is as follows.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of Approval of Minutes of August 20, 2009 and Oct. 15, 2009
4. Presentation on the National Playground Safety Inspection Program – Michael Mariscal, Parks Maintenance Supervisor
5. Presentation and Discussion of Current and Future Playground Facilities – Michael Mariscal
6. Discussion on Arizona Centennial Project – Stefan Wehnau, Recreation Supervisor
7. Report from Show Low Fields Committee
8. Director’s Report
Stefan D. Wehnau, Recreation Supervisor
I, Stefan D. Wehnau, do hereby certify that the foregoing notice was posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 5:00 p.m.